ABI Mapping Tools¶
The ABI Mapping Tools are a collection of software tools to support the mapping of data onto scaffolds.
The ABI Mapping Tools is comprised of a large collection of disparate software packages. In general the mapping tools are split into a user interface (UI) and enginei (a software library). The UI for mapping tools are provided as plugins for MAP Client. The engines for mapping tools are standard Python packages that can be installed and utilised independently from the UI.
The Musculoskeletal Atlas Project Client (MAP Client) is an open-source cross-platform framework for managing workflows. A workflow, as far as MAP Client is concerned, consists of a number of connected workflow steps. The MAP Client framework is a plugin-based application where the plugins are workflow steps. MAP Client is a Python based application which makes use of the Qt widget library.
Documentation for the project can be found at MAP Client documentation.
To get the best out of the MAP Client you will need to get some plugins. A collection of available plugins can be found at MAP Client plugins.
This section of the documentation covers the user interface plugins used in MAP Client.
The following are MAP Client plugins that only require configuration and have no user interface.
- MAP Client Plugin - Argon Scene Exporter
- MAP Client Plugin - Convert Data to Zinc
- MAP Client Plugin - Dict Serializer
- MAP Client Plugin - Directory Chooser
- MAP Client Plugin - File Chooser
- MAP Client Plugin - File Location Sink
- MAP Client Plugin - MAP Client Provenance Record
- MAP Client Plugin - MBF XML 2 Ex Converter
- MAP Client Plugin - Muxer
- MAP Client Plugin - Save Argon Document
- MAP Client Plugin - Multiple File Chooser
This section of the documentation covers the libraries used behind the user interfaces.
The National Institutes of Health (NIH) have provided the funding for this work through the SPARC project.
The Auckland Bioengineering Institute (ABI) has contributed to this work.